One of our staff members at the Van Wert location has tested positive for COVID-19. All of our Van Wert staff will be self-quarantined for 14 days and therefore no one will be at the Van Wert location during this time.
During this time please keep the following items in mind for the Van Wert Location:
- Please do not call or drop off anything at the Van Wert location during this time.
- Please continue to utilize your online portal to get us information.
- We will continue to work on your tax returns, but the final processing will be delayed until we can return to our location.
- Contact your CPA via email.
- Payroll will be processed remotely.
- The good news is that the tax filing and payment due date has been moved from April 15th to July 15th.
- We are sorry for the delay in service, but this step is necessary to protect the health of our clients, staff and families.
There is no change to the operations for Paulding and Columbus Grove. Those locations are still accepting drop offs and answering the phones.