What We Offer
- Provide tax, financial and accounting solutions,
- Exceed expectations for service,
- Practice the Golden Rule,
- Link staff and technology in a smart, effective environment,
- Contribute to the welfare of our community.
Recent BRSW News
We received the following information from the Paulding County Commissioners. For our clients in Paulding County, the Sales and Use Tax rate is decreasing as of October 1, 2021 from 7.25% to 6.75% for the 4th quarter of 2021. The rate will increase back up to 7.25%...
The IRS has specific ways that they communicate with taxpayers. In an effort to avoid scams related to IRS communication, we wanted to share this IRS Tax Tip that gives the specific information on how the IRS communicates with taxpayers. Read the IRS Tax Tip here.
Over the past year, changing rules and shifting guidance became the new normal as the government unleashed a flurry of changes during the COVID pandemic. The employee retention credit is one such area with changes. At first if a business participated in the Paycheck...