What We Offer
- Provide tax, financial and accounting solutions,
- Exceed expectations for service,
- Practice the Golden Rule,
- Link staff and technology in a smart, effective environment,
- Contribute to the welfare of our community.
Recent BRSW News
April 15th Deadline Postponement Details The IRS has provided additional details regarding the April 15th tax deadline postponement. Read a summary from the AICPA here. PPP Extension Passes Also the House and Senate have passed and President Biden has signed an...
Ohio and Indiana recently announced that they would be following the Federal government and the IRS in extending the deadline to file and pay individual income taxes for tax year 2020 to May 17, 2021. For Ohio, this includes Ohio and school district income taxes. To...
You may have seen in the news that Tax Day for 2021 has been extended from April 15, 2021 to May 17, 2021. However, we wanted to clarify what this means for our clients. Below are some highlights from the recent IRS news release about the tax day extension: This...