What We Offer
- Provide tax, financial and accounting solutions,
- Exceed expectations for service,
- Practice the Golden Rule,
- Link staff and technology in a smart, effective environment,
- Contribute to the welfare of our community.
Recent BRSW News
The American Rescue Plan (ARP), which was signed into law in March 2021, increased the Child Tax Credit (CTC) amount which was previously $2,000 per child to $3,600 per child for those under 6 and $3,000 per child for those age 6-17. The ARP also established that...
The IRS has released some information a few tax topics that we wanted to share with you: According to a recent IRS Fact Sheet, "The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARP) allows small and midsize employers, and certain governmental employers, to claim refundable tax...
The Small Business Administration has some updates on 2 programs that are in place to help certain businesses weather the affects of the COVID pandemic. The Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) program opened for applications on Monday April 26, 2021. This grant is...