What We Offer
- Provide tax, financial and accounting solutions,
- Exceed expectations for service,
- Practice the Golden Rule,
- Link staff and technology in a smart, effective environment,
- Contribute to the welfare of our community.
Recent BRSW News
Based on new rules from the Small Business Administration (SBA), self-employed individuals who file a Schedule C can now calculate their PPP funds eligibility based on gross income (Schedule C line 7) instead of using net profit (Schedule C line 31). This change is...
We are hearing from some of our clients that have received a 1099-G form for 2020 from Ohio Department of Job & Family Services (ODJFS) showing amounts in Box 1 "Unemployment Compensation" when they did not apply for unemployment in 2020. ODJFS is aware of this...
We would like to share letters with you that contain information on Individual, Business, and PPP Updates after the recent tax law update at the end of December 2020. To read the letters, click on the links below: BRSW Business Tax Update December 2020 BRSW Individual...