What We Offer
- Provide tax, financial and accounting solutions,
- Exceed expectations for service,
- Practice the Golden Rule,
- Link staff and technology in a smart, effective environment,
- Contribute to the welfare of our community.
Recent BRSW News
The Van Wert Chamber of Commerce recently announced the Small Business Relief Program, which provides grant funds for eligible Van Wert County small businesses (30 or fewer employees) to reimburse for COVID-19 related expenses incurred from March 1, 2020 through the...
Recipients of PPP loans of $50,000 or less will be able to apply for forgiveness using a simplified application. PPP borrowers of less than $50,000 are also exempted from forgiveness reductions for reducing full-time equivalent employees and reducing employee salary...
For individuals who got an extension on their personal tax return, those tax returns are due Thursday, October 15th, which is 4 weeks from this Thursday. If you have not gotten us all of your tax information yet, please get us that information so that we can complete...