What We Offer
- Provide tax, financial and accounting solutions,
- Exceed expectations for service,
- Practice the Golden Rule,
- Link staff and technology in a smart, effective environment,
- Contribute to the welfare of our community.
Recent BRSW News
In our last web post, we discussed the Advance Child Tax Credit Payments the IRS is planning to send to eligible taxpayers monthly beginning July 15th. We would like to expand on the information sent previously, as we have received additional information. Advance...
The American Rescue Plan (ARP), which was signed into law in March 2021, increased the Child Tax Credit (CTC) amount which was previously $2,000 per child to $3,600 per child for those under 6 and $3,000 per child for those age 6-17. The ARP also established that...
The IRS has released some information a few tax topics that we wanted to share with you: According to a recent IRS Fact Sheet, "The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARP) allows small and midsize employers, and certain governmental employers, to claim refundable tax...