What We Offer
- Provide tax, financial and accounting solutions,
- Exceed expectations for service,
- Practice the Golden Rule,
- Link staff and technology in a smart, effective environment,
- Contribute to the welfare of our community.
Recent BRSW News
House passes PPP funding bill On April 23, 2020 the House of Representatives approved a bill to give $370 billion in additional funding to the PPP. Read more here from the Journal of Accountancy. SBA gives warning to large companies regarding PPP The Small Business...
Farmers will want to consider the interplay between the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and different USDA programs. Below is a short summary of PPP for farmers and how that may affect their eligibility with USDA programs. SBA PPP and the USDA Food Assistance...
The Senate has passed additional funding for the Paycheck Protection Program. The House is expected to take up the bill today (Thursday, April 23, 2020). The President has said he will sign the bill. If you did not get an application in already, this most likely...