What We Offer
- Provide tax, financial and accounting solutions,
- Exceed expectations for service,
- Practice the Golden Rule,
- Link staff and technology in a smart, effective environment,
- Contribute to the welfare of our community.
Recent BRSW News
On June 3, 2020 the U.S. Senate passed the Paycheck Protection Flexibility Act, which extends the time allotted for Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) borrowers to spend their PPP funds and still qualify for forgiveness of the loans. The new legislation also changes...
There is some confusion over the amount that self-employed individuals are supposed to be paying themselves from the Paycheck Protection Loan. The Interim Final Rules from the SBA say that the compensation to the sole proprietor filing on a Schedule C or Schedule F...
According to an IRS FAQ regarding CARES Act questions, employers who received PPP funds can defer Social Security tax payments until they are notified of the PPP forgiveness (See FAQ #4 in the link below). Once the PPP loan forgiveness is confirmed, the PPP borrower...