What We Offer
- Provide tax, financial and accounting solutions,
- Exceed expectations for service,
- Practice the Golden Rule,
- Link staff and technology in a smart, effective environment,
- Contribute to the welfare of our community.
Recent BRSW News
The SBA and the Treasury Department recently clarified that partial loan forgiveness will be available even if less than 60% of the funds are spent on payroll costs. Read more in this AICPA article here.
We are sad to hear about the passing of William “Bill” Laukhuf, on June 5, 2020. Bill founded our Van Wert office in 1968, where he worked until 2013, when he retired. His 45 years of service to our firm, clients, community and co-workers will not be...
On June 3, 2020 the U.S. Senate passed the Paycheck Protection Flexibility Act, which extends the time allotted for Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) borrowers to spend their PPP funds and still qualify for forgiveness of the loans. The new legislation also changes...