What We Offer
- Provide tax, financial and accounting solutions,
- Exceed expectations for service,
- Practice the Golden Rule,
- Link staff and technology in a smart, effective environment,
- Contribute to the welfare of our community.
Recent BRSW News
The Ohio Attorney General has announced on their website that they are automatically extending the following Charitable Registration annual report final filing deadlines.
Recently we received some updated information regarding PPP information for farmers on the interplay between the PPP and USDA programs. See Q&A below. Updated Q/A's related to PPP: Q: If I receive funds from SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) or Economic...
The IRS has released guidance explaining that a taxpayer who receives funds through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) is not permitted to deduct any expenses that were reimbursed by forgiven PPP funds. However, as seen in the article below, the AICPA is...