What We Offer
- Provide tax, financial and accounting solutions,
- Exceed expectations for service,
- Practice the Golden Rule,
- Link staff and technology in a smart, effective environment,
- Contribute to the welfare of our community.
Recent BRSW News
The IRS continues to open up (including taxpayer phone lines) after closing some of their operations due to COVID-19. Read more in these articles: Big News As IRS Opens Taxpayer Phone Lines & More IRS Operations During COVID-19: Mission-critical functions...
The House and Senate have both unanimously passed a 5 week extension of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), and President Trump is expected to sign the bill. The PPP deadline was originally June 30, and with the 5 week extension, the new deadline is August 8th. For...
The SBA and the Treasury Department have announced that they will be publishing the names and amount ranges for any PPP loans over $150,000. As seen in the following AICPA article: Business names, addresses, NAICS codes, zip codes, business type, demographic data,...