What We Offer
- Provide tax, financial and accounting solutions,
- Exceed expectations for service,
- Practice the Golden Rule,
- Link staff and technology in a smart, effective environment,
- Contribute to the welfare of our community.
Recent BRSW News
Farmers can use deferred payment contracts and prepaid crop inputs as part of their year end planning. You can read our summary by clicking on the link below. Deferred Payment Contracts and Prepaid Crop Inputs Summary
Governor Mike DeWine has designated up to $125 million of funding to provide $10,000 grants to eligible Ohio small businesses who have been negatively affected by the COVID pandemic. The application process opens on November 2, 2020. To learn more and see if you...
The Van Wert Chamber of Commerce recently announced the Small Business Relief Program, which provides grant funds for eligible Van Wert County small businesses (30 or fewer employees) to reimburse for COVID-19 related expenses incurred from March 1, 2020 through the...